Tagged by my friend . I just hope I can manage to tag ten other people...
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share ten facts about themselves.
3. Answer the ten questions from the person who tagged you and make up ten questions for the ten people you tag.
4. Choose ten people and include them in your journal.
5. Go to their page and inform that they have been tagged by you.
6. Not like "You are tagged if you read this".
7. You have to legitimately tag ten people.
8. No tag backs.
9. You can not say that you do not do tags.
10. You MUST make a journal (no comments.)
1. My username "Bowser-The-King" originates from my OC Chronicle King, whose own nickname during his early concepts was literally Bowser The King, since he's an impostor of Bowser himself.
2. I used to not like Power Rangers once I reached a certain age, but then with Linkara's reviews of the series, I got back into it after so many years.
3. In terms of Super Sentai, I haven't seen a full series (yet), but so far, I'd have to say DekaRanger is close so far as to an actual favorite.
4. My first video game was Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64. My first handheld game was Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak.
5. Whenever I write fanfiction, regardless of the series, I tend to prefer this darker and edgier approach to things, or simply do things that break away from the norm of fanfics.
6. I can't say I hate FPS games. I simply say nowadays they're extremely overrated glory hogs who steal all the attention.
7. I have a HUGE obsession with Pokemon, even during the times from before Gen V in which I thought I was slowly falling out of loop with the series.
8. I have a total of three ex-girlfriends, and while there I times in which I question what sexuality I am even if I believe to be straight, I no longer have interest in pursuing a romantic relationship due to the emotional trauma I've had to deal with regarding those three.
9. My childhood had one major obsession to this very day; Dinosaurs, and at one point, my grandma made a children's book about me regarding a specific event in my childhood. Throughout my childhood, my imagination heavily fixated itself on Dinosaurs, to the point that any cartoon or movie I was watching, if it had Dinosaurs in them, would immediately be on my first priority to watch all the way through.
10. I am autistic, and my overall mental state can easily rub someone the wrong way if I get ticked off enough. I'm quick to judge people depending on how they behave around me, but I'm always easy at giving second chances to friends even if it means I'm treated like dirt.
1. Are you a fan of Super Sentai and/or Kamen Rider, and if so, which is your favorite of each so far?
Super Sentai, and as noted above, DekaRanger is currently the closest I have to a favorite season so far.
2. Are you a fan of MLP?
No. That doesn't stop me from adding the high quality fanart of it to my favorites though.
3. If you answered yes to the previous two questions, would you consider yourself a Brotaku?
4. You like Kingdom Hearts?
Not exactly. The fanbase's unnecessary bashing of Kairi if just a good reason as to why I feel like fanbases are the worst possible people out there.
5. If you're interested in Power Rangers, what are your thoughts on Dino Charge, and do you think it was cruel for Saban to skip Go-Busters?
Isn't Dino Charge supposed to be a hybrid of both seasons?
6. Do you like Spyro the Dragon?
7. If you answered yes to the previous question, which incarnation do you like him best in? Classic? Legend of? Or *groans* Skylanders?
8. If you could add one new type to the Pokemon games, what would it be? What would it be weak against? And what would it be strong against?
I'm sorry, I don't make fictional Pokemon Types. The game is balanced enough as it is with the type system we already have, so there's no need as I've always put it.
9. If you had the power to transform into anything, but were always forced to transform into a version of it that is opposite your natural gender, what would your reaction be, and what would you do with it?
An Elephant because the females tend to be all in one group whereas the males tend to be solo when they've grown up.
10. What's your favorite mythical creature?
Black Tortoise/Snake of the North.
1. What is your favorite Western Animation show that's been around for no less than 5 years?
2. Do you or do you not loath Excalibur?
3. What do you think of the idea of Super Smash Bros. having more of an actual storyline similar to Brawl?
4. Do you like Digimon?
5. If yes to the above, what is your favorite Digimon from each season separately?
6. What are your current opinions of Sonic the Hedgehog?
7. What are your current opinions on Mario?
8. What Pokemon type are you?
9. Autobots or Decepticons?
10. Vehicle Mode or Beast Mode?
Now time for the tags!